Tuesday, July 29, 2014

First Streak of colour by Samarth.

 

After long time coming with blog which have joy of color element in it.Well my better half is away on some professional trip,i am also fully engage with my little ducklings, my kids.With Eid holiday in middle of week Khwaish wanted to utilize it to maximum with fun activity.

WP_20140729_026

 

So here we all started the day with little extra sleep  followed by some exercise session and some playing session in my apartment plus enjoyed the nature at its best(will post click around the apartment ).Well after outdoor enjoyment ,gang enjoyed so called pool session of tub for more than half hour,by the way would like to mention my 14 month little son is very particular about his red Tub.I guess enough of bathing session….but at my place ‘’Yeh Dil Maange More” was motto for the day.

WP_20140729_012WP_20140729_013WP_20140729_014

 

Now Special part of this blog and Surprise also…..i mentioned you will see colour element in this blog,so here it goes.Today Khwaish had wonderful afternoon  session of finger painting and exploring different colour.Actually it all started as trying one book which is related to finger printing ,but when we started book was kept aside and my little ducking enjoyed splash of colours.My son’s got more interested in colour bottles ,draining his hands in colour pool and his first Streak of colour with brush will be special one.He enjoyed to the maximum with a company of Khwaish and tried almost everything finger printing to taking colours out of bottles.

WP_20140729_009WP_20140729_017WP_20140729_019

 

So it was funfilled day….I can say enjoying the day target was accomplished!!!Keep tuned for more fun on greencrafting kid.

 

Ashu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...