Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mosaic Art-Make your imagination on board.

 

As a part of exploring new activity to keep our artistic soul busy,we thought to give try to Mosaic Art this time. I thought what can be really simple way for kids to try the same,So draw a particular picture on white chart with the marker.

I have drawn simple fish picture on white chart paper,rest is Khwaish’s Magic of pasting,although I can’t resist myself for long and tried little pasting fun.

DSCN8759

 

Khwaish enjoyed making of Fish Mosaic so much that she wanted to do some more next day.So next day I offered her idea of making apple ,since we had red colour construction paper available with us.

So here comes Khwaish independent project,in fact she photographed picture herself.Since we run out of the stock of green paper,she told me “Mamma,I have idea to colour the leaves’’…..brought sketch pen and colored the leaves.

DSCN8797

Planning to do some more Mosaic art in the vacations.Have you tried Mosaic art with kids,its Fun!!!

 

Ashu

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...