Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making our own Nature’s Door-Independent Project of Khwaish.

 

One of the best thing which I have discovered in last few months is pleasure of the bond between nature and us.The whole process of ’Breathe the nature’.We been exploring greenery and farm near to my place in our vacant weekend though wanted to do it every weekend,and thoroughly enjoying the process as a FAMILY.During the process we been lucky to see different flowers and vegetable plantation ,whether it is walking on dry leaves,watching the green colour,butterflies fluttering over flower and list goes on and on ,gives so much positive energy to body and soul.

Photo0262DSCN4121

butterfly peaDSCN3137

 

I think love for nature inside Khwaish nurturing,she’s discovering her own ways to get close to it.I remember during Khwaish’s  Dusshera holidays two years back ,we got some leaves and made some leaf prints card , coloured the feathers last year and lot many activity involving nature’s product in our sessions.

100_3564DSCN4234

DSCN3385100_3577

Now I worked on her ideas,bringing her imagination to reality.While going to school and coming back Khwaish picked some of the dry leaves in few days,I was wondering at that time what might be her purpose of doing that.But I kept quiet and kept patience.And finally she broke her silence about her collection.

DSCN6648

One day after coming back from school,changed her school uniform and asked me for ‘Pair of scissor and transparent tape’.I gave her the required things,still I was thinking ….

There is one small door attached to my kitchen which I got purposefully when Khwaish reached one year to close her entry in the kitchen for safety reasons.I never thought khwaish will reuse same for nature bonding purpose now.

DSCN6647

With scissor and tape next to her,she made this her working station….work started.One by one khwaish sticked all her brown colour dry leaves on board added by pigeons feather .She explored her own ways to put the whole  show into place…next day again she got some more.

Once she was done with her work,door looks something like this.

DSCN6653

 

I offered her some of the sticker from the book ’Saving Our Planet’ ,she gave more meaning to our nature board.

DSCN6842

 

DSCN6844

 

So this is final look of nature door,an independent project by my Nature enthusiastic.I feel delighted to see my little one vision to create her own nature door using nature’s gift and creating bond more stronger.

DSCN6839

 

Ashu

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I love the project that your daughter has made. What a great way to display your collection.

    Thanks for sharing your link.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...