Friday, September 16, 2011

Eid Card Making.

 

This blog is for my special friends whom I know through a parenting site ‘Parentree’ and made special bond and become special in my life.

Although activity is done long back ,its just that some commitment kept me unable to write the blog and put activity into board.

Khwaish had Eid celebration at school and came up with the card…

DSCN3083

My friend Sohela shared quite informative article  at the time of Ramadan Eid for all friends to know the festival well.Thanks for that.

So to all my dear friends who celebrate festival…Initially my knowledge about Ramadan is more of watching Moon and celebrating having feast on the same day.

So I decided to make EID card for my dear friends….I had  circle golden shape decorative which Khwaish pasted as border without any help.

 

DSCN2394DSCN2396

DSCN2398DSCN2395

And Later me with glitter glue wrote 'HAPPY EID’

 

So here is card ready from Khwaish…

DSCN2791

 

Eid Mubarak!!

 

Ashu.

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and thoughtful, Ashu. Love the idea of a silver foiled moon set against a black construction paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this idea ashu.......... good luck to both of us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rashmie for liking the card...the first one Khwaish made at her school with teachers help on Eid celebration day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hema for liking the idea and enjoying the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one Ashu...Liked the colour combination.... All the best to both of u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shanti for liking the card...Thanks for visiting the blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...